Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dividends June 2012

My total dividends for June is $1,621.08 from all accounts shared between my wife and I.  The chart below shows my monthly dividend income for 2012.  The months after June are estimated.


The insignificant green bit at the top of the blue bars is interest income.  Since interest rates are so low these days, I don't hold much in interest bearing accounts.

May dividend holdings: ALA, AVF, IPL.UN, AX.UN, BA, BCE, BNS, LW, PZA.UN, STB, SU, KEG.UN, VSN


I bought some more VSN this month from some accumulated cash from various dividends over the last few months.  Another little extra bump to my dividends to come in the next few months.


I've been looking to take advantage of the downturn in the markets, the VSN buy in June is my first buy.  I just need a bit more cash.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment